Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Places I want to visit again:
1) Oxford (All Souls Trilogy) and London, England (Shades of London, All Souls, Tunnel Vision). I loved these places. I can never tire of London and I am rereading the All Souls Trilogy so I want to go on a tour of Oxford with Deborah Harkness. I wish I was there when they were filming the TV show.
All Souls College in Oxford, Radcliffe Camera and the Bodleian Library.
2&3) Paris and Grasse, France (The Secret Ways of Perfume by Cristina Caboni)
4) Volterra, Italy (Twilight: New Moon)
I wore a green shirt and jeans like Bella did in the movie. It was such a quaint and beautiful town. I’d love to go back and spend more time there than just a few hours. They also had a beautiful alabaster shop. More shopping!
They had a Twilight section in the alabaster shop. I have always regretted not getting these alabaster white queen chess pieces.
5) Naboo, which was really Lake Como, Italy.
I hear they have tours of the villa where they shot Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. I want to stand on the terrace where Anakin and Padmé were married.
7) Hawaii (Everything, Everything)
Warm weather, heavenly beaches (and I am not a beach person), and volcanos. I want to go!
8) Salem, Mass. (The Crucible)
It’s my favorite play and the witch trials are a sad part of American history.
9) Scotland (Harry Potter, The Winter Sea)
I want to take a train there from London.
10) Siracusa, Italy.
I have yet to read Siracusa by Delia Ephron but I won’t say no to Italy.