Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Updates are now at That Artsy Reader Girl.
May 5: Things I’d Have at My Bookish Party (choose 10 things: items, accessories, foods, people (real or fictional), decorations, activities, etc.)
1) Cosplay: Come dressed up as your favorite literary character. I think I’d dress up as Hermione. Or Celia from The Night Circus. There will also be a game to guess the character.
2) Trivia: Winners get prizes – which is of course is more books.
3) Book Debates: March Madness style. We’ll pick books out of a hat and pit them against each other until one book is the winner.
4) Movie Adaptation rant: Let out your frustrations about what the movie got wrong.
5) Decorations: Hogwarts meets Oz meets The Shire.
6) To RSVP:. Solve the riddle to get in. It will be easy. The riddles will come from The Hobbit.
7) Open bar: Of course there would be food, but people also love free drinks.
8) Meet Your Favorite Character: They will appear in person so you can ask them whatever you wanted or you can just fangirl/fanboy and ask for a selfie.
9) Special Guests: Some authors would make an appearance for discussions and book signings.
10) The gift bag: Guests leave with an ARC, a reading light, and a gift card to buy more books.