Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Updates are now at That Artsy Reader Girl.
January 1: Best Books I Read/Listened To In 2018
I loved a lot of books this year and to see the full list check out my 2018 Book Challenge post. I am keeping this list at 10.
In order not to repeat myself I am only listing books that were first time reads, not rereads. Because obviously if I am reading/listening to it again that means it’s the best in my opinion.
5 out of 5:
1) Star Wars – From a Certain Point of View by 42 various authors, various narrators.
2) The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas, narrated by B.J. Harrison.
3) Harry Potter: A History of Magic by Ben Davies, narrated by Natalie Dormer.
4) The Shining by Stephen King, narrated by Campbell Scott.
4 out of 5:
5) NOS4A2 by Joe Hill, narrated by Kate Mulgrew.
6) Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, narrated by Will Patton.
7) Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus by Mary Shelly, narrated by B.J. Harrison.
8) Iron Gold by Pierce Brown.
9) Time’s Convert by Deborah Harkness.
10) Lightless by C.A. Higgins.