Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Updates are now at That Artsy Reader Girl.
October 23: Villains (favorite, best, worst, lovable, creepiest, most evil, etc.)
1. Lord Voldemort. He’s Hitler in the Wizarding World. I don’t think I need to say more.
2. Dolores Umbridge. That sadistic, child abusing wretch has no business being a Professor or an Inquisitor. If I went into details this would turn into an essay. What is most infuriating, because we all this happens in real life, is that she does not truly get hers at the end of OotP. We see her still working at the Ministry in DH. One change that I like in that film that was not in the book was that Harry throws “I must not tell lies” back in her face.
3. Alec D’Urberville from Tess of the D’Urbervilles. He is the devil. He rapes Tess, blames it on her, lies about “finding God”, and he’s just an all around POS. I wish he suffered a more painful and drawn out, excruciating death.
4. Benjamin from The All Souls Trilogy. He is a really gross, sadistic rapist. Being a vampire is no excuse because he would have behaved the same way as a human.
5. Jeffrey Halcomb from With in These Walls. He’s a creepy, evil cult leader with supernatural abilities. There were so many times I just wanted to punch his stupid face. The way he manipulated people was infuriating.
I am sure I have more but these were the top 5 I could think of off the top of my head. Looking it over I see they all have the common characteristics of being manipulative and sadistic.