Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Updates are now at That Artsy Reader Girl.
September 18: Books On My Fall 2018 TBR
Currently I am revisiting the Harry Potter series. I have been listening to them on Audible and am currently midway through Order of the Phoenix.
I’ll continue till I finish Deathly Hallows, but also today I will start reading…
1) Time’s Convert by Deborah Harkness
I also want to finish my NYCC 2017 TBR pile.
2) Year Zero by Rob Reid
3) After On by Rob Reid
4) Age of Myth The Legends of the First Empire 1 by Michael J. Sullivan
5) Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel
I also plan to listen to a bunch of scary themed books in October. This is very ambitious and I don’t think I’ll really get through all of these, but here is my list anyway.
6) The Shining by Stephen King
7) Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
8) Nos4a2 by Joe Hill
9) Dracula by Bram Stoker
I tried reading this once and gave up after 40 pages. But I saw B. J. Harrison narrates the audiobook and since I loved his narration of The Count of Monte Cristo I thought he could make Dracula interesting.
10) I am Legend by Richard Matheson
I read it before and downloaded the audiobook.
11) Frankenstein: or, The Modern Prometheus by Mary Wolstonecraft Shelley.
I read this in high school and want to revisit the original story.
This is very ambitious of me already but we’ll see. After all I will post the reviews.