Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
1) Iron Gold by Pierce Brown, expected publication: January 16th 2018. This is my most anticipated book. I am going to reread the trilogy beforehand and go to the book signing in NYC!
2) Star Wars: From a Certain Point of View. I think I will read the hardcover and listen to the audiobook.
3) The Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth Durst. Picked this one up at Book Con 2017. It’s one of many on that Book Con pile.
4) The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. I plan to listen to the audiobook. I already have it downloaded. 52 hours though…
I have been on a roll with the books I got from NYCC 2016. Almost done with that pile. I want to keep the momentum going with these 2017’s NYCC books:
5) Age of Myth The Legends of the First Empire No.1 by Michael J. Sullivan
6) Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel
7) Within These Walls by Ania Ahlborn
8) Daughters of the Storm by Kim Wilkins
9) Year Zero by Rob Reid
10) After On by Rob Reid
Good luck to me!